Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What does everyone Think about Katanadrol?

RickO'Shea

Gravemaker & Gunslinger
Platinum
Hey fellow EF'ers! I'm going to be starting a cycle soon that Needto help me put together. One of the Products I'm taking is Katanadrol, and I'm wondering what the experience those who have taken have been? Were the gains lean? No gain just lost BF? Slabs of Mountainous muscle? I think you get the Idea...

PS...Needto is THE MAN! not like the Racial Derivative "The Man" But more like he kicks more ass than Fedor Emeliananko! He's helped me out in sooooooo many ways! Saved Shiite loads of money, kept me healthy and safe, and above all helped me realize my goals of being Ripped. Thank you HULKSTER for all you do for EF and all of its members! May the Gods of Rock Solute you!

hey i know this post is a little old how did your stack work out... im starting mine next month... im pretty pumped to get started, just lemme know some stuff you've experienced

hey i know this post is a little old how did your stack work out... im starting mine next month... im pretty pumped to get started, just lemme know some stuff you've experienced

No worries dude:) Just check out either My Shredder Stack from needtobuildmuscle.com video Reviews on Youtube or you can also check out my Shredder Stack results log. Needless to say after reading or watching you'll want it.

Top Bottom