Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think would win?

Lions lay around in the sun all day and sleep 22 hours a day.
Polar bears gotta deal with 50 mph winds, crappy cold ass weather 6 months of near darkness and skinny eskimo's for dinner.

I'd bet the bear has a mean attitude having to deal with life up there and therefore would win.

I think setting has a big part to play in this equation -- who would have home field advantage. On neutral ground, I would have to go with the lion.

What are you thinking the polar bear is the second largest carnivore on the planet next to the killer whale they yank wallruses out of the water and there A hell of Alot bigger than any lion.

Not at all but A polar bear is real fast also .Look at it like this It takes 1 or 2 lions to take down A water buffalo or A wildabeast A grizzly bear mind you dan break the neck of A moose with one swipe.I like lions don't get me wrong but Alion killing A polar bear it ain't gonna happen.:splat:

hey supersizeme, what the hell are you trying to say? the polar bear would win, those motherfuckers are bad ass.

dudes

i talked to a person who is going to school to study animals and ive got your answer. the polar bears fur coat is to coarse and thick for a lions teeth and claws which are desinged to rip a different type of material. the polar bears weapons see much more adversity and are made to destroy anything. he said 100%, polar bear wins. I would like to say i am looking to buy a lion and polar bear and set something up in my backyard. tickets will be 20$, but free to you guys, lets get it on

Lions are pussies, they make the lionesses do all the hunting. + a lion would be freezing his ass off.

Top Bottom