Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you think would win?

Courtesy of AnimalPlanet.com

An adult male polar bear can weigh between 775 and 1,500 pounds.
An adult male lion weigh between 370 and 500 pounds

I think the Polar bear would eat the lion for lunch. Lions are about 6-7 feet in length as well and pretty sure Polar Bears are more. So if you disagree, please state why.

I am so bored that this is all I have to do, sad.

:eek:

Last edited:
It is not the size of the dog in the fight, it is the size of the fight in the dog, that wins the fight!

You have something their. Lions are far more ferocious than Polar Bears I believe. And female lions ( a pride) have been known to take down Buffalo that weigh a ton or more. Then again, one good pounce from the Polar Bear with those huge claws and it might be all over.
Anyone else?

I think the only place you'd find a polar bear and a lion in the same vicinity would be at a zoo. The polar bear would be playing around in his simulated arctic environment looking at the lion, like "Chill Bro, have a frosty cone". And the lion would be like, "Goddam it looks cold in there". And then go off to find a nice T-bone that the zoo attendants left out for the tiger.

.... My job fascinates me - I could stare at it for hours....

Sassy69 said:
I think the only place you'd find a polar bear and a lion in the same vicinity would be at a zoo. The polar bear would be playing around in his simulated arctic environment looking at the lion, like "Chill Bro, have a frosty cone". And the lion would be like, "Goddam it looks cold in there". And then go off to find a nice T-bone that the zoo attendants left out for the tiger.

.... My job fascinates me - I could stare at it for hours....

LOL, I dont know why I found that to be so funny. :D

Top Bottom