Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you run for Contest Prep?

What up bros. This question/thread goes out to all you competitors out there. What does your contest prep cycle look like? I'd assume that many of the same compounds are used, but what amounts and what time length? Curious to see how similar, or how different things are.

Here is what I did for my second to last contest prep. The cycle is broken into two parts. First is the leaning out stage, where you start to get your diet in order and start to gradually drop body fat. The second part is where you switch over to the short esters and DHT compounds to get the cuts and dryness. Dieting gets more intense around the 6-7 week mark. Contest is during week 20. Then there is a short cruise on prop after cycle to let everything clear before PCT.

1-12 Test E 500 mg/week
1-10 Deca 400 mg/week
1-4 Anadrol 50 mg/week
1-12 Proviron 50/week

13-17 Test Prop 100 mg/eod
11-17 Mast Prop 150 mg/eod
13-17 Tren Ace 100 mg/eod
13-17 Winstrol Oral 80 mg/day
13-17 Proviron 75 mg/day

18-19 Test Prop 50 mg/day
18-20 Mast Prop 100 mg/day
18-20 Tren Ace 75 mg/day
18-20 Winstrol Depot 50 mg/day
18-20 Halo 40 mg/day
18-20 Proviron 100 mg/day

1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg/day
1-20 Caber .25 mg/day
19-20 Letro 2.5 mg/day

21-22 Test Prop 50 mg/eod
21-22 Proviron 50 mg/day

and then a 6-8 week PCT.

*** This is just the drugs that are used, support supps are not listed ***

I would do something similar starting about 8-10 weeks out, but I would probably add some Primo in there around 600mg per week. That's a lot more juice than I would run too.

I would stick to something like this..

Test 200/wk
Tren 300-400/wk
Masteron 600-800/wk
Primo 600/wk
Winstrol 50mg ED

I wouldn't use the Letro either. Between running aromasin, Winny, and Masteron that should be enough to get dry. Also the lower test dose will lower aromatization. A little carb, sodium, and water manipulation and you'd be diced at the end

That's about the same amount of juice. My goal is to get as dry as possible, and Letro the last few weeks does make a difference imo.

What up bros. This question/thread goes out to all you competitors out there. What does your contest prep cycle look like? I'd assume that many of the same compounds are used, but what amounts and what time length? Curious to see how similar, or how different things are.

Here is what I did for my second to last contest prep. The cycle is broken into two parts. First is the leaning out stage, where you start to get your diet in order and start to gradually drop body fat. The second part is where you switch over to the short esters and DHT compounds to get the cuts and dryness. Dieting gets more intense around the 6-7 week mark. Contest is during week 20. Then there is a short cruise on prop after cycle to let everything clear before PCT.

1-12 Test E 500 mg/week
1-10 Deca 400 mg/week
1-4 Anadrol 50 mg/week
1-12 Proviron 50/week

13-17 Test Prop 100 mg/eod
11-17 Mast Prop 150 mg/eod
13-17 Tren Ace 100 mg/eod
13-17 Winstrol Oral 80 mg/day
13-17 Proviron 75 mg/day

18-19 Test Prop 50 mg/day
18-20 Mast Prop 100 mg/day
18-20 Tren Ace 75 mg/day
18-20 Winstrol Depot 50 mg/day
18-20 Halo 40 mg/day
18-20 Proviron 100 mg/day

1-18 Aromasin 12.5 mg/day
1-20 Caber .25 mg/day
19-20 Letro 2.5 mg/day

21-22 Test Prop 50 mg/eod
21-22 Proviron 50 mg/day

and then a 6-8 week PCT.

*** This is just the drugs that are used, support supps are not listed ***

Looks like a pretty sick cycle my man. I will keep this in my mind for my future contest prep cycle. I just did my first show as a natural and I placed 1st in the open division. Now I am trying to figure out what kind of cycles are ran pre contest. This has helped a lot.

What would you suggest running coming off of a natural contest prep. I have about 11 months before I do my first non tested show.

I would personally add dbol instead of drol and maybe add EQ for the bulking part of the cycle.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

For me, contest prep is all about holding mass and getting hard and shredded. You really want the DHT compounds, like Masteron, Winstrol, and Proviron in there. They are what makes your physique look hard, dry, and grainy. Tren and Primo are also great additions. They will help hold mass while adding to the hardness, without adding any water.

Well, you are technically 11 months out, which is plenty of time to do what you want. You have to decide what your goals are and what you need to work on.

For me, contest prep is all about holding mass and getting hard and shredded. You really want the DHT compounds, like Masteron, Winstrol, and Proviron in there. They are what makes your physique look hard, dry, and grainy. Tren and Primo are also great additions. They will help hold mass while adding to the hardness, without adding any water.

Well, you are technically 11 months out, which is plenty of time to do what you want. You have to decide what your goals are and what you need to work on.

I know which is why I want to do the best cycle possible. My ideal goals would to be able to compete a good 10-15 pounds heavier and to get my lats and shoulders wider. Which I think is very attainable considering I was natural at my first show and this show I wont be. What would you recommend for an off season cycle for a noob? lol

Well that will depend on what your cycle history is. The fact that you want to come in 10-15 pounds heavier, which is very attainable, means you are going to have to bulk. I think you could do a short 4-6 week cycle asap to kick start things. An oral only cycle like D-Bol or Supedrol would do wonders. Then come off, do a full a thorough PCT and continue to lean bulk up until your contest prep. Your contest prep should start anywhere between 12-20 weeks out imo. Remember, gear will help you put on size, but the off season is more about diet then what cycle you run.

Top Bottom