Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What do you now about sweden?

i know that a lot of they guys i play against in poker online are from there!!! most are pretty cool!
 
i know imstr8
 
that all the swedish blonde ladies that used to go vacationing on teh Adriatic sea were beautifull and all the men were chasing them for some sex :worried:
 
It is a very clean and beautiful country an the people are very friendly.

Unlike the Southern European countries, men in Sweden do not stare, whistle or talk down to women.
 
BUBBLES said:
It is a very clean and beautiful country an the people are very friendly.

Unlike the Southern European countries, men in Sweden do not stare, whistle or talk down to women.


I did not think it was clean befor but this summer i was in bulgaria and then i realised that sweden is a very clean country:)
 
foreigngirl said:
that all the swedish blonde ladies that used to go vacationing on teh Adriatic sea were beautifull and all the men were chasing them for some sex :worried:


All people from other contries talk abaout blond ladies from sweden but we havr brunetts too:)
 
foreigngirl said:
dissapointment :worried:

I love the Southern European countries but the guys were so sticky, they would do anything to get your attention to the point of pinching one's butt.

In the Northern European counrties I thought men were more polite, mided theirown business and no person in any NE country entered my own private space.

That was just my expereince FG :)
 
BUBBLES said:
I love the Southern European countries but the guys were so sticky, they would do anything to get your attention to the point of pinching one's butt.

In the Northern European counrties I thought men were more polite, mided theirown business and no person in any NE country entered my own private space.

That was just my expereince FG :)


we are just passionate people full with love to share :(
 
BUBBLES said:
I love the Southern European countries but the guys were so sticky, they would do anything to get your attention to the point of pinching one's butt.

In the Northern European counrties I thought men were more polite, mided theirown business and no person in any NE country entered my own private space.

That was just my expereince FG :)


We are more careful when we talk to ladies.

We do not jump right on them:)
 
A lot of free public services BUT the taxes are heavy
Good looking women BUT not a lot of diversity
 
also, anyone not living in the United States has a peculiar smell about them. goat-ish.
 
BUBBLES said:
I understand. Southerner guys are warmer than the Northerners. :)


We are a little bit shy i think :rolleyes:

But when we get positive response from a woman we can be very warm and romantic.
 
foreigngirl said:
sometimes I girl want someone to jump on her. Our blood is warm and boiling up :)


My girlfriend jump on me the first time we met:)

butshe is half hungarian so that must have been her hungarian blood:)
 
They got a lot of white people there.
 
perkele said:
What would Swedish press say if Kajsa would fail in a drug test?
LOLOL i just noticed ur sig longest karma holder since etc etc fuck are u a loser.....
 
perkele said:
What would Swedish press say if Kajsa would fail in a drug test?


Her name would be dragged through the mud in the press.

They do so and when a swede win or take gold the press praise them but if they lose only one time they hount tham and say that they are so bad.
 
Dial_tone said:
They got a lot of white people there.


We got a lot of black people here to..

At my work before i got industrial injury we where 2 swedes and the rest come from other place from the world.
 
I found Uppsala and Malmo VERY quite towns. ;)

Hi FG, its true the guys in the South are warm blooded and very eager. lol
 
BUBBLES said:
I found Uppsala and Malmo VERY quite towns. ;)

Hi FG, its true the guys in the South are warm blooded and very eager. lol


he he, even too eager on times





matematt - yeah, probably that was her hungarian blood reacting...lol
 
mattematt said:
Gothenburg is VERY quite to:)

I have been in Gotheburg and loved it. The city was actually doing a lot of renovations and building new constructions.

Stockholm was BEATUTIFUL, I absolutely loved it.
 
Do they talk a lot about the legendary Perk in Sweden? You know, I do live close to the border.
 
I did most of a scandinavian studies minor in college. Took Swedish, and lots of history classes. Did lots of study on Norse Mythology, the Vikings, and the Sagas.

I have a Mjolnir tattoo on my back and a depiction of Thor fishing for the midgard serpent on my leg. My university had an exchange program with Upsala, unforetuneately I couldn't take part due to degree program restrictions. Although I did hang out with a lot of Swedes and Norwegians in uni. Someday I will go for a visit.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
I did most of a scandinavian studies minor in college. Took Swedish, and lots of history classes. Did lots of study on Norse Mythology, the Vikings, and the Sagas.

I have a Mjolnir tattoo on my back and a depiction of Thor fishing for the midgard serpent on my leg. My university had an exchange program with Upsala, unforetuneately I couldn't take part due to degree program restrictions. Although I did hang out with a lot of Swedes and Norwegians in uni. Someday I will go for a visit.

Cheers,
Scotsman

Thats nice.

Me and my girlfriend is planning to visit scotland.
I have always want to travel and se your beutiful contry..try some malt se the highlands.
 
Top Bottom