Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do you guys think??

i def still grind it out. my shoulder/trap routine is very good. i work it just as hard as all my body parts. my attitude won't change how my traps grow. im not neg, just didnt want you to think that i didnt work them out.

You may want to change it up if you've been doing it for a while...
Glad to see that you're serious about addressing this bro..

there's only so much that you can do for traps. i do bb shrugs, db shrugs, db lat raises, and another exercise with a rope. def serious about it, its the one part of my body im really disappointed with.

when i look at that pic i cringe. its weird, i almost like getting out of shape bc i love to see how much i improve when i come back full force. dont get me wrong, i dont get out of shape on purpose, it just kinda happened. i had a new job and lot of stuff going on at the time. x, ya think i can get down to 10% by the end of pct which is 6 weeks away?

From the pic I would say 10-12%. Your holding some fat on your abs, but not a lot elsewhere. I can't see your legs so that could fuck everything up.

yes very good improvement congrats bro. i have to say around 12% but your abs should stick out a bit more at that bf. however everyone is built different and some dudes abs stick out no matter what. keep up the hard work you can get down to 12 or 10 no doubt and i'd say your damn close already

I had a hard time with trap growth before but this little trick helped me out. As part of my trap workout I would load up a bar with a weight that was about 50lbs too heavy for me to do barbell shrugs with. Then I would pick it up and hold it at full extension for as long as I could and sometimes bounce it a little to get the extra stretch on my traps.

Just what worked for me.....maybe you'll like it.

Top Bottom