Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do u think of the ram srt 10

peligroso

im thinking in buying the ram srt 10 I only want it to race it just fridays and sundays in the quarter mile races..Im going to buy a black one im going to put black rims and nos

You sound like a 15 year old kid. The ram srt-10 is one big waste of gas. If you want 1/4 mile speed go with something like a vette or cobra. Dodge just wanted the "fastest truck" award on the srt. It still doesn't compare to a z06 or cobra in the 1/4. So, save $10k and buy a cobra. Put a Kenne Bell sc on it and have lots of fun for 11 sec. at a time.

its not reliable, but it is fast.... if you have the money get a toyota supra its holds very good value and as alot of aftermarket support, its engine block i believe is bullet proof...ie if you blow it you dont need a new block but dont quote me on that i forgot

93rps13 said:
its not reliable, but it is fast.... if you have the money get a toyota supra its holds very good value and as alot of aftermarket support, its engine block i believe is bullet proof...ie if you blow it you dont need a new block but dont quote me on that i forgot

That doesn't make sense. The block can hold upwards of 700-800 whp, but the pistons and rods will not last long.

If you want a sport truck, get a ford lightning. The ram srt10's resale is garbage (-$12k first year) along with its single digit milage. The viper drivetrain is very expensive to modify and the vehicle is very heavy. Compared to the lightning it is just barely faster in stock forms. A simple pulley and program fixes that for the lightning.

I've driven it and it's a VERY nice truck. The only gripes I have about it are price (especially if you can't haul or tow), the manual trans (very hard to launch such a large truck w/ 500 ft/lbs w/ a six speed, I thought), the MPG, and the exhaust note. I own a Lightning, so maybe I'm just so used to that I won't settle for anything else?

we allow american cars in the luxury forums?? :p

Top Bottom