Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What do I do now!!!

Skudlord

Hi, this is Sadie - not Skudlord - I'm his wife.
I'm 25 yrs old 5'3 tall with a small frame.
I recently had a baby (six months ago) and gained a lot of weight. I'm 135 lbs right now. I was 123 before the pregnancy, but even that's kind of heavy for me. I would like to get down to 115lbs and need some advice. I've been trying to work out (cardio) regularly 3 times a week. This has been going on pretty steady for about 4 months now. I'm doing about 45 min to 1 hour and some light lifting to tone arms mostly. I'm now trying an ephedrine/caffeine combo 3 weeks on 1 off , but when I'm off I'm starving and could eat all day! I can see some improvement in my shape but I'm wondering how to loose this extra weight and the flab. Please help!!!

what i would do is add heavy weights to your workout. squats, deadlifts, chinups, dips, bench presses, shrugs are good ones I do. I do 10 to 15 reps of each, 1 to 2 sets (I do two sets if I feel I didn't work hard enough the first one.) to failure--till you can't lift the weight anymore. From what you say you're only lifting really light weights right now, so if you switch to heavier weights, you'll see a jump in progress. Don't worry about getting huge muscles, it won't happen, especially not if you have a small frame. I have a small fram too and I pump all the iron I can, and it hasn't given me any big muscles. It has, however, given me more tone.

On diet, I suggest you go to the Diet board to check out what those experts have to say. Basically eat 6 small meals a day, cut out sweets/snack foods/other processed foods, eat 1 gram protein per lb. bodyweight, eat your veggies, and count calories. They say to start with eating 15 calories per pound of bodyweight each day, and see if that works. I'm not a huge expert on diet other than what works to help me lose weight, so check out all these boards and read what everyone has to say. Lots of info at this place!

Hey Sadie, Wynnyelle has some great advice and i totally agree with the big body exercises and adding more weight to make it challenging. Also as far as cardio goes... you need to up that. I do cardio about 5 times a week and lift 3. I usually do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and an eca stack. If that is not conducive to your schedule, then make sure you do cardio following your weight training workouts.
A key component though is your diet... I have found for me that cutting back on my simple carbs helps alot and also substituting 2 meals with a shake or bar works, which leaves me with 3 protein/complex carb/fat meals and then 2 supplimented meals. Also it is 1g of protein per pound of LEAN mass not your total weight and that you would find by getting your body fat measured.
Losing the fat and getting the tight toned body id dependent on 3 things: diet, weight training and cardio. So do some more research and find what will work for you. Hope we have helped. Train hard and eat well!!!

SG :angel:

Top Bottom