Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What diet do you like best?

Cobin

I am trying to lean up, what diet do you like best? i don't have alot of bf maybe around 8-10% and want to get it alittle lower to get my abs to show. I've heard high carbs, low carbs, high protein, 30-40 protein, 50-60 carbs, 10-20 fat, and 33/33/33. What is best to lean up and preserve as much muscle mass as I can? How much cardio would you suggest? Start off slow and slowyly increase? or just do 5 times a week 30-60 mins?

Thanks

Search the forum for "Ultimate Beach DIet" or something like that. Real quick-effective diet. The main thread should provide you with all your info.

If you want it quick do what toshendin said look for the "quick fix diet" warning tho..if you want to keep the results you HAVE to reintroduce carbs slow and even take ALA with them. If you are willing to wait then any diet will work assuming the protein is there.

Yea, I agree with pat..8-10 % is pretty damn low, you should def. be fairly vascular and have your abs showing pretty well.

Also was gonna take some ALA and glutamine, I have been taking Chormium Picolinate and some other stuff and I feel with this diet and those supplments it shouldn't take long.

Any suggestions?

Alright, as for ratios I would go with 60-70 protein, no more than 20 carbs(clean..not processed), and 10-20 fats(non saturated). To keep muscle mass you wanna be eating 1.5-2 g protein per lb of bodyweight, and keep your calories slightly under your maintence cals. For cardio I would do 30-40 mins 4 times a week at fairly low intensity(130-140 bmp). As with anything you dont wanna jump right into it, but you still want some kind of shock, with diet alterations you want to do it over the course of a couple days, and the first week of cardio you could do 3 sessions instead of 4 if its beating the hell out of you. As for lifting you want to be training 3-4 times per week, and you want to make sure there is one day every week that your off from cardio and lifting..I can help more with the split if you need it.

Top Bottom