buffer1 New member Jan 26, 2006 #5 mightymouse69 said: Where the hell you been, was gonna put out an APB today. Click to expand... LOL,how goes it bro,good to here from ya
mightymouse69 said: Where the hell you been, was gonna put out an APB today. Click to expand... LOL,how goes it bro,good to here from ya
Raptorex New member Jan 26, 2006 #6 buffer1 said: LOL,how goes it bro,good to here from ya Click to expand... Seriously, I was wondering..wtf.
buffer1 said: LOL,how goes it bro,good to here from ya Click to expand... Seriously, I was wondering..wtf.
foreigngirl New member Jan 26, 2006 #7 same old, same old...slow as fuck, then one day a drama, we get excited, then nothing again
buffer1 New member Jan 26, 2006 #8 mightymouse69 said: Seriously, I was wondering..wtf. Click to expand... been real busy latley,but all is good
mightymouse69 said: Seriously, I was wondering..wtf. Click to expand... been real busy latley,but all is good
Raptorex New member Jan 26, 2006 #9 buffer1 said: been real busy latley,but all is good Click to expand... well then, that is good, you didn't miss much bro.
buffer1 said: been real busy latley,but all is good Click to expand... well then, that is good, you didn't miss much bro.
buffer1 New member Jan 26, 2006 #10 mightymouse69 said: well then, that is good, you didn't miss much bro. Click to expand... yeah,looks like it,same shit different pile
mightymouse69 said: well then, that is good, you didn't miss much bro. Click to expand... yeah,looks like it,same shit different pile