Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What cycle would you suggest? Help vets

warrior08

I'm 24 I have been training since I was 16. I'm 6 ft 220 around 15% bf maybe less I can see a 4 pack. My goals are to drop my body fat into single digits and still keep my muscle. I know it all come down to cardio and diet. But I want something to help. So I'm doing plenty of am cardio and carb cycling. I have ran 2 cycles before both 500mgs of test enth for 10 weeks with a dbol kicker and some prohormones. Here is my problem I can get pharm grade test enth and winstrol but I don't want the bloat from the enth. I really don't wanna put on any weight I would like to get down to 205 and really harden up. I can get prop but it's not pharm grade along with a bunch of other things such a tren ect.... Do you think it's possblie to run a low does of prop along with some tren and a super clean diet and still be able to lose weight? Does anyone have any suggestions on what they think I should take? Thanks for the help.

Top Bottom