Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Creatine do you guys suggest??

str8cubano

Wassup bro's, waitng on some anavar and winstrol. I've read that anavar allows for more absorption of creatine. I'm looking at 10 weeks of anavar and 8 weeks of winstrol. I want to make good solid gains. I've heard that Creatine Clear (effervescent creatine) doesn't bloat your face. I'm looking for creatine that doesn't make me look like i came from a pie eating contest:p . What do you guys suggest, or do you think that combining winstrol/anavar/creatine is not a good idea..thanks, str8cubano

I recomend EAS Phosphagen HP. Good shit. IMO, Creatine ain't shit without the transport system that HP offers. I know that the anavar with help transport the creatine into the muscle, but it can't hurt to have both.

As far as getting bloated...keep sodium intake low and you shouldn't have a problem.

Later bro,
B-10

I also agree with anabolic about using micronized creatine! I use "AST" brand, but the other brands he suggested are top notch also!

Ive used a lot of different brands of creatine. My first favorite was EAS fizz fuel, it was awsome. effervescent and everything, blah blah, it worked. I put on weight and strenght with it. Now, after trying cell-tech, i think it is the best. It has a very good delivery system and it has a lot of other stuff in it to make it more productive. I would reccomend cell-tech.

-max

what about effervescent clear? anyone try that one? it has no calories and no carbs and supposidly a great delivery system

There is a new Creatine called TRAC. It is time released , and I keep hearing nothing but great things about it.

Top Bottom