Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What comes after test for first cycle?

O1s480

Banned
I'm almost done with my first cycle. Running test cyp @500mgs/week. Started with Winny @60mgs/day for 4 weeks and will be ended the last 4 weeks with winny again. Everything has gone smooth with great gains. So now I'm started to research what I want to do for my next cycle as I get ready to go into PCT.

So what do you guys recommend added to a second cycle? I don't think most guys would recommend tren for a second cycle but I do prefer to stay completely away from it. I just don't care for all the sides or the mass that comes with it. My goals just don't really require it...

What would you start looking into? Primo or Deca? Maybe do a cutting cycle with some clen?

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

There's a million ways that can be answered, depends on your goals for the most part.

I'm a big "if it's not broken don't try to fix it" kinda guy, you may even consider running the same cycle again.

Your next cycle would depend on your goal at the time. Deca is definitely not something I would recommend at all. Its the hardest steroid to recover from. Adding in a mild compound like EQ or primobolan would be a good choice

Your next cycle would depend on your goal at the time. Deca is definitely not something I would recommend at all. Its the hardest steroid to recover from. Adding in a mild compound like EQ or primobolan would be a good choice

Thanks man. I'll start looking into EQ and Primo.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

That question is hard to answer, because there are so many different stacks on possibilities. It all really depends on your goals. I personally love Deca, so if you are looking for bulk and strength, the addition of that or NPP would be a realistic next step. If you are looking for a cut or recomp, look into Primo or EQ. There are also different orals you could use.

Just don't get to fair ahead of yourself. It is good to plan the future, but finishing up this cycle and fully recovering should be priority #1.

There's a million ways that can be answered, depends on your goals for the most part.

I'm a big "if it's not broken don't try to fix it" kinda guy, you may even consider running the same cycle again.

I hear you man. I was wondering if there was anything that was the norm. Like how test only for your first cycle is the norm.

For now I'd like to add some more size. The way it's looking is that when this cycle is done I'll still want a bit more. I'll probably cut during PCT and recovery so it'll be more of a bulk cycle again.

That question is hard to answer, because there are so many different stacks on possibilities. It all really depends on your goals. I personally love Deca, so if you are looking for bulk and strength, the addition of that or NPP would be a realistic next step. If you are looking for a cut or recomp, look into Primo or EQ. There are also different orals you could use.

Just don't get to fair ahead of yourself. It is good to plan the future, but finishing up this cycle and fully recovering should be priority #1.

Thanks man, this is what I was pretty much looking for. And I know exactly what you mean. I'll be going through with a full PCT as well as off time. Like you said, I just want to start figuring everything out now and most likely buy my stuff ahead of time. That way everything is planned out and ready to go ahead of time. As expensive as this hobby is it's never too early to get a game plan going.

I hear you man. I was wondering if there was anything that was the norm. Like how test only for your first cycle is the norm.

For now I'd like to add some more size. The way it's looking is that when this cycle is done I'll still want a bit more. I'll probably cut during PCT and recovery so it'll be more of a bulk cycle again.

IMO the only norm after your 1st cycle is to not get too advanced. You see guys all the time run a Test C cycle @ 400mg's a week for 10-12 weeks and then wanna run 1 G of juice a week for a 2nd cycle. Marathon not a sprint.

IMO the only norm after your 1st cycle is to not get too advanced. You see guys all the time run a Test C cycle @ 400mg's a week for 10-12 weeks and then wanna run 1 G of juice a week for a 2nd cycle. Marathon not a sprint.

Lol so you're saying Bostin Loyds cycle is not for me!?

Top Bottom