Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What color are the new Loeffler D bol 25mg

The ones I got-- which are a recent batch of the ref-b tabs-- are pink with a score in the middle. I know they also come in white ones, but I think they are either older or maybe just when you buy the really big bottle. Also, the pink ones are d-bol with b-12 and some other ingredients...not sure if the white ones are just the d-bol.

The pink ones-- which are what I have-- have (in Spanish) 25mg metandrostenolona (d-bol), 25mcg of B-12 and some other vitamins (like rifoflavina 5-fosfato, piridoxina clorhidrato and nicotinamida).

This is the first time I am doing d-bol in a cycle, but I would definetely have to say that, relative to what I have read about other types and my experiences with ref-b, they are not a great product. They must be underdosed and it even seems as though some tabs are stronger than others. I started off at 37.5mg/ed, then went to 50mg/ed and now am doing 75 mg/ed for the last week. I am listening to my body and watching for sides, and although I have definetely felt the d-bol working (through incredible pumps/strength increases), I have had to take a lot more than I should have to feel the results. So, IMO I would shy away from the ref-b tabs and go with a product that always seems to be consistent (from the feedback I have heard), like thais, russians, etc.

Top Bottom