Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What brand Multi-Vitamin do you guys use?

The truth is......Vitamins are a fucking scam. The designer GNC vitamins you pay 40 bucks for a months worth of pills are no better than the "one-a-day" vitamins you can get for 7.00 for a bottle of 80 at Fred Meyers. The key is comparing ingredients and the "percentage" of the daily allowance you are receiving. An even better key to remember is vitamins are dirt cheap! If yours isn't then you're buying the wrong one. I'll go up against any stupid motherfucker paying 40 bucks a month to my 6 bucks a month. I spend my money on more important things and I'm bigger for it.

Rico,

How wrong you are. Centrum and One a Day provide the recommended daily allowance so that you are not defecient in a vitamin. Sure if you take a Centrum you wont get scurvy, but you are not getting the best amount. GNC UM Gold is the OPTIMAL amount of vitamins and minerals. Nobel Prizes have been awarded for research regarding mega does of Vitamin C.

Buying 2 large UM Golds with a GC discount comes up to $54.00 for a 6 month supply. Is $0.30 a day worth the assurance that you are getting the optimal amount of vitamins and minerals?

Thanks for all the replies:)

Just one more question: Which one do you think is better, multis with or without IRON? There are many differing oppinions, one saying Iron may create dangerous radicals in the body causing heart diseases, cancers, etc.

Without Iron bro. Considering that you do at least eat some leafy greens, do not take a multi that has iron. Iron tends to build up in your blood and can be toxic in certain levels. If you dont bleed like a woman every month and lose iron you dont need to supplement it.

I like the Solgar range of products; they inspire quality and seriousness. I use their VM-2000 formula as well as their:
Co-q10
Vit C
Vit E
Nac

Top Bottom