Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What are your favorite desserts?

Cheesecake!!!! YUM!!!!:p :p
Plain is best...but I love strawberries on it too...

What I wouldnt give to have a piece of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake right now.....sigh....

:bawling:
 
umm, i dont really have a sweet tooth so i hardly ever eat dessert but

chocolate chip muffins, but i like the muffin on its own

demerara cake (sp?)

havent eaten either in a while though :bawling:
 
alphaxi said:
Cheesecake!!!! YUM!!!!:p :p
Plain is best...but I love strawberries on it too...

What I wouldnt give to have a piece of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake right now.....sigh....

:bawling:

i've eaten Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory off of Alphaxi once before..

I think it had caramel sauce on it if i'm not mistaken..

but my favorite desert is a nice piece of alphaxi with honey powder sprinkled on it :):p
 
Doughnuts, mother fucking dougnuts. Big, small, round, square, creamy, jelly, sprinkles, powdered, chocolate, glazed. Hell it doesn't matter what the flavor is as long as it is a doughnut.
 
You're evil! lol. For me, it would have to be cheesecake. Nothing beats it. Plain, no topping.

Oh and freshbaked chocolate chip cookies. Especially if they are hot from the oven . Yummy.

Now I'll have something to dream about tonight! :bawling:
 
a nice torte or French pastry (preferably gourmet).....with sweets I don't settle for anything but the best. otherwise isn't worth the calories
 
pecan pie
cheesecake
strawberry/peach cobbler
Lucky Charms
Key lime pie
Mint CHip Ice cream
 
chocolate dipped strawberries :p

cheesecake with raspberries on top and raspberry sauce. :p


Bourbon flavored pecan pie. :p :p
 
Doughnuts! I forgot about them....Krispy Kreme Blueberry Doughnut...

Ben and Jerrys Heath Bar ice cream.....

OMG!!! I want it all NOW! LOL :p
 
seriously - there is one about 2 miles from where I usually stay in Destin..


Every morning:

Jog....guess how far??
 
Uh Oh said:


Yummm....the glazed or the chocolate glazed. Yep, I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight. No pun intended.


There is a store less than a mile from my house.

And the red light is usually on at this time of night.:p :p
 
Anything that makes me fat and shaves a few years off my life. If it's gonna kill ya, you know it'll taste good.
 
alphaxi said:



Oooohhhhhh

I love it when that red light glows....:p


see...I hear that you "give" lovin when the red light is turned on....
 
Top Bottom