Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

What are the odds that my mail order stuff will get intercepted?

Swole_2112

New member
I've got a single bottle of liquid D-bol on the way via USPS. It requires a signature and I'm wondering about the odds of it being intercepted by the cops while in transit. I posted a similar question on 'BBing and the Law' but I figured it'd be seen by more people on this forum. So, what do you guys think?
 
even if they would intercept, one bottle of liquid dbol?? they'll just send a letter.....yes, the address and name get flagged.....but in the grand scheme of things, that ain't shit!!
 
Swole_2112 said:
I've got a single bottle of liquid D-bol on the way via USPS. It requires a signature and I'm wondering about the odds of it being intercepted by the cops while in transit. I posted a similar question on 'BBing and the Law' but I figured it'd be seen by more people on this forum. So, what do you guys think?
odds are with you bro, don't get siggy required though, just because.
 
Swole_2112 said:
I've got a single bottle of liquid D-bol on the way via USPS. It requires a signature and I'm wondering about the odds of it being intercepted by the cops while in transit. I posted a similar question on 'BBing and the Law' but I figured it'd be seen by more people on this forum. So, what do you guys think?


Advantage is a busy postal month.The key is that your product is well protected from leakage/breakage.Most postal stoppage is due to investigating a liquid dripping from a box.Also remember priority is taking an extra day or two cause of Christmas.Always use priority and avoid express even with sig waived .(priority requires a warrant unless the pack is deemed dangerous looking)I wouldn't worry though bro.
 
Swole_2112 said:
I've got a single bottle of liquid D-bol on the way via USPS. It requires a signature and I'm wondering about the odds of it being intercepted by the cops while in transit. I posted a similar question on 'BBing and the Law' but I figured it'd be seen by more people on this forum. So, what do you guys think?


Geddy Lee says it will arrive soon. I stand atop a spiral stair. An oracle UPS Man confronts me there. He leads me on light years away through astral nights...

I'm on a train to Bangkok aboard the Thailand Express...
 
BigCracker said:
Geddy Lee says it will arrive soon. I stand atop a spiral stair. An oracle UPS Man confronts me there. He leads me on light years away through astral nights...

I'm on a train to Bangkok aboard the Thailand Express...

wahahahah
 
BigCracker said:
Geddy Lee says it will arrive soon. I stand atop a spiral stair. An oracle UPS Man confronts me there. He leads me on light years away through astral nights...

I'm on a train to Bangkok aboard the Thailand Express...

... galatic days. I see the d-bol of gifted labs that grace this strange and wonderous land.
 
redsamurai said:
even if they would intercept, one bottle of liquid dbol?? they'll just send a letter.....yes, the address and name get flagged.....but in the grand scheme of things, that ain't shit!!

What do you mean 'a letter'? I get the letter, I assume, but... why? Can you expound on that, please?
 
Swole_2112 said:
How long after I get the package should I wait to open it?

5.7 minits. any longer and the package will explode

but seriously, this isn't rockett science. theres no reason your package will be opened , so they will never know the contents. if it where comeing from over seas it might be more likely to be inspected, even then its not that common. usually in those rare instance that a package is inspected they will seize the contents and send you a letter telling you they got your shit. ignore it and usually thats the last you hear of it.
 
Just out of curiosity, what if packages from this guys location are being monitored from the moment they leave his place, or where ever he sends from?

I'm doing my best not to sound paranoid, but, I'm over analytical so it's part of my nature.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom