Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the most essential Supplements to take while on AAS

depends on what you are running. Any aas I believe its important to prevent shutdown and keep your natty system going. enter HCgen HCgen ES. If your taking an oral you better be taking N2guard.

but this by no means is a all you need list to be cheap. You need to be running more than just these if you cant swing it you shouldnt be on it.

N2guard for support
HCGgenerate to minimize shutdown
Fish oil
Creatine
Taurine

I agree with the first 2. I see no need for creatine while on since most steroids increase water weight. Fish oil and taurine are fine but if I were to add something that would help a cycle it'd be UNLEASHED and GEAR.

N2guard for support
HCGgenerate to minimize shutdown
Fish oil
Creatine
Taurine

This for sure! Creatine has a synergistic effect with most aas. I've tried skimping on the taurine a few times to save a buck and ended up regretting it. I won't do that anymore. Only other thing I'd add to mine is Tudca when I'm using orals

If you were to pick one thing it would be blood pressure support. However you should be taking a full on cycle support which can be found in the form of N2Guard. You also should take fish oil. Hcgenerate is also a must have. I would say creatine is best left for post cycle as it will help keep your strength up.

Top Bottom