Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the effects of benzos on muscle building

bicepts101 said:
not triping....thing is, are u even in the military?

and second you made my point exactly. i dont get much sleep so when i hit the bed i want to be a sleep FAST.

yea bro i'm military. i sleep good but only because i don't get much. before the military i had some trouble sleeping one year and i was put on ambien. this was a tiny pill and 2 would knock me the hell out but don't use them because you wake up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night.

detroitbodybuildertigers said:
If I take it 8 hours before I wake up I'm golden, no sides.

really...thats not bad

i feel xanax all day. i feel like a complete moron the next day....i bought a bunch of them im not even gonna use them cause of the sides :(

Lol, dude hook us up then :) Xanax has a short half-life, most people don't feel it the next day. Klonopin has a medium half-life, longer than xanax, and as long as I take it 8hrs before waking I'm golden. Only benzo that leaves me groggy is valium, long halflife AND an active secondary metabolite!

Tux said:
Lol, dude hook us up then :) Xanax has a short half-life, most people don't feel it the next day. Klonopin has a medium half-life, longer than xanax, and as long as I take it 8hrs before waking I'm golden. Only benzo that leaves me groggy is valium, long halflife AND an active secondary metabolite!

lol...yeah right...its almost like my brain doesnt work correctly untill 2 days later...

The only thing I can think about right away is that they are muscle relaxants.
Probably Ativan/Lorazapam would be preferable because of its short half life and no active metabolites.

xanax has allot shorter half-life then lorazepam. Better option hits harder and get out of your metabolism faster. But i would suggest melatonin. No benzo there and is not addictive. Im on benzo and just started a cyckle, can update the results, but i dont think that a normal dose will effect it, ill update u bro

xanax has allot shorter half-life then lorazepam. Better option hits harder and get out of your metabolism faster. But i would suggest melatonin. No benzo there and is not addictive. Im on benzo and just started a cyckle, can update the results, but i dont think that a normal dose will effect it, ill update u bro

Top Bottom