Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what are the effects of benzos on muscle building

just get a sample they'll give you one, tell em youve read how good it is for insomniacs and you don't want to take benzos or sleeping pills, they don't have a problem with this, see if it works for you, everyone i know that has used it sleeps like a baby and wakes up fresh.

bicepts101 said:
yeah do it up bro...pm me or something
I believe some pros used to take large doses of valium to help them gain mass. Isn't the route i would take though

lartinos said:
I believe some pros used to take large doses of valium to help them gain mass. Isn't the route i would take though

but how so bro

before bed?....i would imagine it help reduce cortisal form basically turing you into a care free lover...:D

Let me chime in on this. I have been taking 4-5mg of xanax every night for the past 8 months, along with other sleeping meds. I see no way to benzos could cause you to gain less muscle. I get better sleep with them and can bench well over double my body weight (450lb)

Goodfellow said:
Let me chime in on this. I have been taking 4-5mg of xanax every night for the past 8 months, along with other sleeping meds. I see no way to benzos could cause you to gain less muscle. I get better sleep with them and can bench well over double my body weight (450lb)
fo sho, what im saying

this post is kinda funny to me. you guys are trying to find ways to fall asleep when all the military is required to give us is 4 hours. that's not even the worst part, the 4 hours of sleep do not have to be consecutive which means they let us sleep for an hour then wake us up to work for 2 hours and so on. the rule is 4 hours in a 24 hour period and they do take advantage of it sometimes. :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

I've never slept better then the times I have taken xanax, seriously.

But shit, I forget everything that happened while I was on them.

benzos are to amnesia as shit is to stink.

UA_Iron said:
I've never slept better then the times I have taken xanax, seriously.

But shit, I forget everything that happened while I was on them.

benzos are to amnesia as shit is to stink.

hahahaha LOL, know the feeling: 1 milligram xanax before bed-time results in dazed and confused behaviour (till noon)
Rohypnol iss way better: The onset is extremely fast en harsh, but if you have slept a few hours the effects seem completely vannished.(very short halflife, but very potent effect-hey: that' s the way I like ALL my dope) :clock:

Top Bottom