Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are the best Multi-Vitamins for the Money?

drveejay11 said:

Sometimes it is best not to pay attention to what you read in all of these dieting articles... believe it or not, you would be amazed at the amount of people who listen to these things and obtain no results whatsoever. Look at the Atkin's Diet... the founder of that was ridiculed for the whole concept but it works. Society's perception of a diet is sometimes so warped (i.e. eating healthy=salads, fruits and veggies, etc.). I understand the confusion, hence, I have done a lot of my own research.

Best of luck, bro.

Glad to see Its not just me that is confused. So, do you have any advice on dieting after all your research? Perhaps a direction to point me in?

I take SuperNutrition's Super Blend. I've taken it for about 1.5 years and I've seen and felt a difference. Now that I'm training 4x/wk my trainer has wanted me to add additional supplements, like Alpha Lipoic Acid, etc. and the majority of supplements he wants me to add are already in the Blend.

http://www.supernutritionusa.com/

Top Bottom