Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are good supplements to take?

mormonmike

Hi! I am 5'10" weight 250 pounds. Started my quest for a good body a week and a half ago.

The supplements are currently take are

Whey Low Carb Protein- 40 Grams per day

I also take a Dietary Supplement called "Green Supreme"- 4 Pills... Its a Veggie supplement.

Now, what are some other good supplements I can take?

THanks. I just want to lose weight and look better while gaining muscle, thats all.....lol.

thanks

Well you can take some kind of eca stack + maybe clen... Cla and L- Carnitine are also good foor fat loss..

I have gained roughly 65lbs in the last 3 years using Cell-Tech and Meso-Tech supplements. Yes I have used gear before also but I don't think that is the question you were asking. I can honestly say though that I don't think I would have gained nearly as much without these products, I can tell a huge difference when I'm taking them and when I'm not. I know many people on this board do not like Muscletech products and I believe its just because they are as sick of the advertisements as I am, but in reality they are some of the finest products on the market, you just have to be willing to pay for them. I have not had any of my friends not gain well on Cell-Tech and Meso-Tech.

brianmincher said:
Testosterone, deca, finaplix, sustanon. These work a hell of a lot better than any of that GNC crap.

B.

Well yea, that goes without saying. I don't think that's what he had in mind.;)

Top Bottom