Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What are good supplements to take?

mormonmike

Hi! I am 5'10" weight 250 pounds. Started my quest for a good body a week and a half ago.

The supplements are currently take are

Whey Low Carb Protein- 40 Grams per day

I also take a Dietary Supplement called "Green Supreme"- 4 Pills... Its a Veggie supplement.

Now, what are some other good supplements I can take?

THanks. I just want to lose weight and look better while gaining muscle, thats all.....lol.

thanks

I'd say since you just started working out a week and a half ago to hold off on taking supplements at first, other than maybe a multivitamin. You will make most of your progress in the first few weeks to follow, and then use supplements to help you when your results start to taper off. Your diet will play a big part as well, so just make sure you eat right.

I'd have to agree, no need to take anything for around 3-4 months. Just change your diet and make sure you have a good training plan.

Then when your body has changed due to the shock treatment you've given it you can look at supplements to help improve on it.

Ditto the above. The only thing I might consider other than eating clean is to add some extra protein to your diet. A scoop of quality powdered protein in 8 oz. of water or skim milk a couple times a day will help. Oh, and drink lot's of water!

Top Bottom