Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What annoys women and what attracts them

blueta2 said:
Sass...great post. Your point was lost with everyone here.
The only person that made any sense was Swole.

CW, I would have expected more from you. Femisist are ppl who have to fight for equal rights. If we hadn't, you monkeys would still be dragging us by our hair to the cave or treating is the way muslim men treat their women.

Muslim men got it going on when it comes to women.

blueta2 said:
Sass...great post. Your point was lost with everyone here.
The only person that made any sense was Swole.

CW, I would have expected more from you. Femisist are ppl who have to fight for equal rights. If we hadn't, you monkeys would still be dragging us by our hair to the cave or treating is the way muslim men treat their women.

shup before we take you to get castrated

- Calling her too often

but if we don't call, we can forget about intimacy that weekend because we're self absorbed jerks who only want to do our thing :rolleyes:

- Telling her that you have "feelings" for her too early

yet if we wait for the right time we get accused of being afraid of intimacy and committment :rolleyes:

- Giving away your power to her and making her the boss

yet when we make decisions females don't like, they skulk off to the hen house and say what assholes their S.O is..........to which the hen house get's to work prodding the female to leave the asshole male for another male who will in turn ALSO be deemed an asshole by the hen house. :rolleyes:

- Always asking a woman what she wants instead of leading

and then we get yelled at for not asking what the female wants to do. What the fuck hell is wrong with saying "baby, what do you want to do this weekend?"......how the fuck does that take away my masculinity by doing something one weekend that I may not normally do, but I know it makes her happy.........because the next time she will reciprocate in kind.........if she knows what's good for her that is..... :evil:

- Acting submissive and weak

I like it when a woman takes control in bed............it actually makes "me" feel wanted. Women get to lie there and have us do all these circue du soleil bullshit to give them just one stiniking orgasm. It's nice to have a woman tackle you when you come through the door and rip start ripping your clothes off and telling you your her bitch tonight.............ain't nothin wrong with that.

- Accepting her demands, bossyness, and manipulative requests

ok, is she's being a cunt...fine.......got to check that. But men do the same shit. I hope I've never done any manipulative shit in a relationship, so far I haven't been accused of it..........but if someone is overly bossy and manipulative, she ain't my woman.........she's a cunt I want nothing to do with.

- Being her doormat and putting your own needs aside

Yeah heaven forbid...........because a woman really is my little play toy and servant...........do these "beings" even have needs? Or have needs worth even addressing?? No.......apparently...... :rolleyes: why am I so nonplussed with this arrangement? If this is what women really want............and it may be true..........than what is the point? I'd rather be gay and go be with real grown ass men that put up with this sort of bullshit for the rest of my life............seriously. These are not the kind of beings I want to be around or have anything to do with. This article makes cherry2000 seem like a really good fucking idea...........you have the external makings of a woman, you know...all the bodyparts in all the right places..........but without any kind of soul on the inside that "really" enhances your life and makes this stupid little busstop of a world tolerable.................blech!!

I don't want a doormat wussy guy or an obnoxious, arrogant asshole, either.

You have to fall somewhere in the middle of that continuum.

I think some of the men of ef think they have to be more like the later of the two.

heatherrae said:
I don't want a doormat wussy guy or a obnoxious, arrogant asshole, either.

You have to fall somewhere in the middle of that continuum.

I think the men of ef think they have to be more like the later of the two.
not me

i think i have to be me......and just not b your doormat

but you certainly dont want to b a arrogant ass

jon79 said:
not me

i think i have to be me......and just not b your doormat

but you certainly dont want to b a arrogant ass
Yeah, you are a good one. ;)

Cal_21 said:
What annoys women?...A broke man...What attracts them?...A rich man lol
Wrong young padowan. I was a broke dick fucker throughout my 20's and pulled an astounding amount of ass during that time.

superdave said:
Wrong young padowan. I was a broke dick fucker throughout my 20's and pulled an astounding amount of ass during that time.

lol I was kidding. I DEFINITELY fall into the "broke dick fucker category", and I've been pretty lucky as far as girls go. :)

Top Bottom