Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what am i thinking??

Burpees

24-Jul-2009 I started taking one capsule each of 19-tren-TFO, Beastdrol, and Epistane daily. Today it is 23-Sept-2009, I'm still taking that same dose - but skipping my Sat/Sun dose.

What I've noticed.. For one I've barely been working out due to life. I'm still doing active things, and eating somewhat right, but I haven't had a good work out in over 6 weeks. My strength is still awesome, my body fat has maintained to a minimum still, I actually get compliments on how I'm looking bigger. I think it's just a little thicker but not lose yet. I want to get off but probably have enough for a another 2-3 weeks of this dosing protocol.. That's like a full 3-4 month cycle on these NeedTo caps.

I feel great, minus the libido antics.. I'm taking 0.25mg of Arimidex every 3rd day, so like twice a week - sometimes only once. If I don't do this I lose my wood during intercourse, or I don't get fully hard, mainly i'm just not that horny as I normally am clean, or even on tren.

I take cranberry extract, Liv-52, and a gallon of water every day..

I'm waiting on some test results to see what my endo says (i went to him before I started the cycle)..but I want to jump on 250mg of Test E a week and maybe use 20mg of Beast to start the first couple of weeks. Another long cycle for me..

Just want to say i'm happy with my results.. Even though I've barely done much I've maintained as if I was on cycle and even put on some good weight and definite did a number on my strength..

I planned to taper up to 3x capsules each a day and do that for 4-6 weeks.. I had a diet planned out and a new routine. Life got a little..well a lot complicated and I've just been taking one cap a day on week days, i work out 3 days a week minus the two weeks, and sort of watch my diet.. i'll be honest, i can almost eat like when im on an injectable cycle - shit keeps me anabolic for sure.

Just sort of feel a waste to stop now when I have less than 20 caps left.. In fact this has pushed my injectable cycle forward since Im not done yet with these needto products..

Well, I know you said you have your bloodwork, but that'd be the only thing that would concern me... other than being shut down really hard. Your bedroom problems attest to that imo. I don't know man. Sounds like you just don't want to come off. If that's the case, then get on a low dose of something a little less harsh for you for awhile to "clear/balance out." But, I wouldn't suggest staying on the stack you are on for much longer. Those orals just aren't made for long term use. A little test every week, ok, but not just orals. That's my 2 cents.

Well, I know you said you have your bloodwork, but that'd be the only thing that would concern me... other than being shut down really hard. Your bedroom problems attest to that imo. I don't know man. Sounds like you just don't want to come off. If that's the case, then get on a low dose of something a little less harsh for you for awhile to "clear/balance out." But, I wouldn't suggest staying on the stack you are on for much longer. Those orals just aren't made for long term use. A little test every week, ok, but not just orals. That's my 2 cents.

Yea that's what I'm thinking.. Think I'll start up on 250mg a week of Test E next week..

Top Bottom