Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what actually happens to your skin as you bulk up and cut?

damac

Im just wondering if anybody knows what actually happens to the skin during all these phases of dieting?

obviously people who get fatter must grow extra skin at some point and the body must do something with it to a degree when people lose right?

OR does it just react with fat loss and try and adapt by shrinking the best it can?

I see pictures of people who lost allot of weight like a big belly and obviously if the fat was just gone most would have chunks of skin hanging.

skin is actually very elastic so it stretches when you get fatter...that's where stretch marks come from. it's kinda like a rubber band.....when you relax it it becomes kinda saggy but when you stretch it, you can see the "fibers" (if you will) just like stretch marks on large people.

All I know is when you grow to fast, if you dermal layer cannot keep up, it will tear and scar leaving nasty ass red stretch marks that will never go away. Ask me how I know.

:mad:

Top Bottom