Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what about cutting gel

I think cutting gel doesnt work

iv been using it a week and noticed nothing also i think it causes your muscles to dehyrate because i used soem on my tris and benched adn it was down the i tried another day with avoiding my triceps and bench was back up! im gonna use it until most of the bottle is gone and return it to gnc so i can try another supplemnet thast the way to do it bros if it doent work bring it back:fro:

The link above pretty much summarizes the debate, I think. (besides the fact that aminophylline theoretically tries to work via the Beta pathways, which would imply that it's inferior at reducing fat in areas with high Alpha receptor concentration, like the butt, lower back, and abs. but never mind)

Cutting gel sux

It seems to work on my face but ill see if its a diretic and ben your cool but translate the sceintific stuff into englishlol no offense its all good lets tell how it is and oh yeah to lose water weight that prepriation h works better as a localized dieretic:D

It seems to be working for me. Although I am using Xenadrine as well along with morning cardio. Using it by itself doesn't do much after the 3rd use. Also DO use it at least two times a day on the same spot.

Get yourself some Yohimbine HCl. I have tried cutting gel and it worked a little bit on my lower abls. It was probably just all the cardio, sprinting and dieting. I just picked up some yohimbine hcl and let me tell you that stuff works. Read the Macros famous post on it. Best of luck.

Mike;)

Hoover said:
Get yourself some Yohimbine HCl. I have tried cutting gel and it worked a little bit on my lower abls. It was probably just all the cardio, sprinting and dieting. I just picked up some yohimbine hcl and let me tell you that stuff works. Read the Macros famous post on it. Best of luck.

Mike;)

There is a fair amount of misinformation in that famous thread.

i think im going to try it out for 2 week's and i'll tell you bro's about it after im done with it. thank's alot:) :) the 1 and only big mouse :fro:

to Primetime21 -->

why the hell would i pay 45$ for some shit when even your own ass admits its only temporary -- prep H will do the same damn thing and its only 2$ a tube

don't be saying people like me don't know what i'm talkin about -- I'm somebody who believes that hard work and perseverance is the only way to see real results -- not some tube of shit that i'm going to smear on my gut >>> I know this through years of experience of fitness and my physique speaks for itself.

so primetime21 --> don't go whining your ass of because somebody says something you don't want to hear

Top Bottom