Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what about cutting gel

I've heard mixed reviews about cuttiing gel. I believe it to only dehydrate the area and give ti the cut look while your on it. I don't see how it can realease trapped fat. But that's just my opinion.

Benzi said:
I've heard mixed reviews about cuttiing gel. I believe it to only dehydrate the area and give ti the cut look while your on it. I don't see how it can realease trapped fat. But that's just my opinion.

The data on aminophylline (the active ingredient) tends to support that opinion.

like i saifd before
you will only see results if you stay on it
if you don't your body would rehydrate in that area and your body will look as it did before. You won't actually lose bf%

don't waste your money man -- the only way to truly get rid of those trouble areas is perseverance. diet and exercise your ass off until it happens

-- there is no quick fix when in comes to fitness (except steroids). It takes alot of time and alot of patience bro

despite what people who think they know what they are saying tell you, it does work. It is a temporary thing, but it does help. The only way to permanently lose the gut is cardio diet etc. But i do love it when people like omanaman talk like they know what they are talking about when in fact they do not.

Im using Cutting Gel RIGHT now since 6 days, and I've already noticed a difference :D

I applied it to my abs region ( like most of us I guess :rolleyes: )
and I noticed a quite noticeable decrease of fat in the area where I first applied it, compared to areas where I
spread it, not even funny, my stomach look funny now.

Anyway I promissed to post the results on the 30th of July ( month of uses )

:p

Top Bottom