Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Westside Training tape?

Mythicalbeing

I was wondering if anyone had gotten thier hands on the new tape out.
"Training secrets of Westside Barbell" by Louie Simmions. Is it worth the 50 dollars? I follow the Metal Milita training route now...and have done well. But it's thier hands on training or seminars I plan on hitting this year. If there is one close to the Midwest, otherwise I'll just the guys in action In Omaha,Ne again this year.

See ya,
Mythicalbeing

I haven't seen the tape yet, but i think it may be coming my way. I had the honor and priviledge to train with Mr Simmons for 4 weeks while working in columbus and meet many of the amazing people who train there. To learn from him is to learn from the best. I think i learned in a few short weeks more than i had ever known in the 7 years i have been competing, training and judging. I would imagine there is much be learned from any video he has. If i do get the opportunity to view it - i will post out some comments for others. Take care.

Thanks QS's sis...Like I stated I like the Metal Milita....but don't understand the Westside techs....I might just breakdown and have to buy it.

Mythicalbeing said:
Thanks QS's sis...Like I stated I like the Metal Milita....but don't understand the Westside techs....I might just breakdown and have to buy it.
i have been following ther program for awhile now and seing great results and i have the complete set of video's on the way

The only thing I DONT like about the newer WSB tapes is Louie uses lots of terms without fully explaining what they are. Like its a given that you've seen the others or read all of his columns. Maybe its just me.

Anyways, look to EBay for discounts on the VHS. Seems like you can usually pick em up for $30-$35

352230.311946.jpg

i've seen it, good stuff

did you say you have or have seen the others, mythicalb?

Top Bottom