Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Western Union

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryker1992

Does it matter if you send money online or go right to an agent? I haven't used Western Union in a while but I currently will be. I am wondering what people do.....

I will never take part in this kind of thing again. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
This whole thread went to shit because A few newbs had to go talking dumb stuff. See what happens when you bring up subjects like this??? I started off just a simple questions and then everyone allowed it to get way out of hand.

This is exactly why we have rules and every single one of you broke them here today. I am not trying to be a jerk though I am sure some of you feel I am or have been. However the rules are clearly written right here in this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/steroid-forum-rules-649306.html

The very first rules guys come on!!! Whats the #1 rules on this whole damn site?

1) EF is not a source board. We don't discuss any aspect of buying and selling. This includes source names, UG labs, UG brand names, UG quality checks, prices, payment methods, shipping, receiving, Customs, etc.

Maybe we have been a little to lax with the rules the past month or couple of months. Well I am sorry but for your safety and mine we are going to have to start enforcing things again and being hard asses about the rules.

This thread was way way way out of line. Just disgustingly un safe for everyone. I apologize for having to time a lot of you guys out. But the msg needs to be sent load and clear and things like this need to be nipped in the bud before the snow ball into much much worse things.

This is the part of my job I hate. I hate giving a time out to good bro's and good friends. But I can not be a pussy when it comes to keeping the members of this site safe, and that includes you guys too.... It hurts me more then it hurts you lol...

Guys I love you. But you all know you did wrong here. So you are all get a 24 hour slap on the wrist. I will see all of you in a day. I love you as always and please think before you post. Read the rules if you are unsure about something. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom