Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Were you popular in high school?

Nope. I was pretty low on the social totem pole. A drama geek who was painfully shy and socially awkward with close to zero fashion sense. I made an easy target for the mean girls lol. By 12th grade I was so sick of getting picked on that I pretty much shut down any attempt at a social life or maintaining friendships, burried my face in my books, and bid my time till graduation. I didn't even go to prom.

Things have changed :)

I have fun running into people from HS nowadaws, in the rare times I do...the reactions are hilarious.

Things have changed because you're drop-dead-gorgeous now. We should all be so lucky.

Sent from my DROID4 using EliteFitness

I was a musical theatre kid, so I was friends with all those kids. I wouldn't say I was popular either. I was never into partying or anything so I never went the places I was invited and just kept doing way cooler theatre stuff. :D haha

...but I was fucking hideous then, so I was solely the loser funny friend.

Things have changed because you're drop-dead-gorgeous now. We should all be so lucky.

Well, you're not totally wrong, but I was a pretty girl then...just in a mousy way. One of the popular guys who was nice to me then once told me, years later, that he always thought I looked like Lea Thompson in back to the future haha.

The bigger change was my attitude/personality. And learning how to pluck my eyebrows.

I was Opinion Editor of the School Paper and every month I wrote a column about my underwear so I was well known. Maybe even popular.

There was enough overlap with the newspaper, debate team, and drama club that we had one big clique; and I was king of the nerds.

Never been a loner.

Had a big penis so very popular wit da bitches

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Had a big penis so very popular wit da bitches

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

"Had" ?

But teh joos shrunk your junk?

Top Bottom