Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Were you popular in high school?

Hiya hon! Hope you're doing awesome and your baby is bringing you plenty of joyful laughs everyday!

Oh she is for sure! So big and smart now! Hope all is well for you too sweets!

To answer your question, I played and excelled at multiple sports, so was pretty popular by default. Football is so huge around here that if you're any good, you're God, so I was always pretty well known.

If it wasn't for sports I would definitely be more of a loner. I like to read a lot, enjoy my peace and quiet, and hang out with a very small group of close friends. Idk if this makes me a loner or just a huge jerk, but I moved out in the middle of nowhere in the country so I could be away from people. Completely pisses me off when I'm off and at home and people are calling/texting me bugging the shit out of me to go do something.

Oh she is for sure! So big and smart now! Hope all is well for you too sweets!

To answer your question, I played and excelled at multiple sports, so was pretty popular by default. Football is so huge around here that if you're any good, you're God, so I was always pretty well known.

If it wasn't for sports I would definitely be more of a loner. I like to read a lot, enjoy my peace and quiet, and hang out with a very small group of close friends. Idk if this makes me a loner or just a huge jerk, but I moved out in the middle of nowhere in the country so I could be away from people. Completely pisses me off when I'm off and at home and people are calling/texting me bugging the shit out of me to go do something.

Same story here. Football is big in every small town. I just spend an assload of my time in the woods these days.

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Popular and kind of a loaner if that makes sense. I excelled at ice hockey since I played it since I was 6 yrs old and we had a great team through high school. Started going to the gym at age 16 when I could drive so I did that every day after school with a close friend/ lifting partner. Popular with everyone but I wasn't a partier so, while I got invited to everything I never went because I didn't drink or care to party so I was a loaner in that regard. I had a serious steady girlfriend through high school and we'd just hang out and fuck every night, I miss those days.

Cool fucking story.

I excelled in cross country in a big city so fk no I wasn't popular I had only close freinds and probably only had sex with two girls my whole highschool life .. I think that's what motivated me to get huge af out of highschool ..

Top Bottom