Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Were you popular in high school?

lol...every Wednesday baby!

I played sports so had some popularity that way but was more of a loner. I was too scared of my dad to do anything all the cool kids did.

^^^ This, my parents were overprotective and I didn't do drugs or alcohol, did have lots of sex in my senior year, same guy and protected sex though, because unlike 2 other classmates I didn't want to be knocked up at prom... Not that I went to prom...

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I went to prom drunk lol

Got voted most musically inclined, most likely to succeed, and prettiest eyes. Cool ass fucking story I know, felt like you were fuckin there

Loner here. Library nerd; didn't fit into any group, and would say that I was the most UNpopular kid in high school. But with that said, nobody hated me or anything... just didn't give me the time of day. And I was fine with it that way!

Charles

I always liked hockey players...it's the Canadian in me. What position did you play? Did you fight??

hes American, they don't know how to play hockey

Oh she is for sure! So big and smart now! Hope all is well for you too sweets!

To answer your question, I played and excelled at multiple sports, so was pretty popular by default. Football is so huge around here that if you're any good, you're God, so I was always pretty well known.

If it wasn't for sports I would definitely be more of a loner. I like to read a lot, enjoy my peace and quiet, and hang out with a very small group of close friends. Idk if this makes me a loner or just a huge jerk, but I moved out in the middle of nowhere in the country so I could be away from people. Completely pisses me off when I'm off and at home and people are calling/texting me bugging the shit out of me to go do something.

PM me your phone number and work schedule, Rob!

Top Bottom