Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wellbutrin Causes Gyno???!!???

SonnyBlack

I read in some article as well as from one post on this board that the anti-d WELLBUTRIN can cause gyno....this sounds very strange to me since from what I know , Wellbutrin acts as a dopamine reuptake inhibitor...if anything this would lower prolactin and not cause gyno. Still it intrigues me to find that it supposedly may cause this. I was prescribed this by my doc and well before i take it I wanted to be sure that theres no chance of it causing development of gyno. What do you all think about this...true or false???Do any past wellbutrin users have anything to add to this???

BUMP...any others...

cool thanx bro...any other members heard about this or know if this may be true or not...cus it seriously freaked me out...I also wanted to knowif this anti d has any history of causing weight gain like most ssri's do...will it also cause fat gain???have you all heard about this at all??

I used tren and anadrol while on wellbutrin and got no nipple problems whatsoever...if anything it being a dopaminergin helped lower prolactin levels.

also, since it is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor, does it work in the same way that DEPRENYL does???Is it also as safe as deprenyl....???like is there any chance that it might cause you to have irreversible mental side effects...like high levels of paranoia or anxieties and are these side effects reversible like once u go off the wellbutrin or do they stay with u forever???

how does Wellbutrin help with prolactin gyno on tren? Since Wellbutrin increases dopamine in your system, would the increased dopamine also lead to increased prolactin.

Top Bottom