Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Well I Am Alive Got And I Watched "Downfall"

curling

New member
Got missed by the storm so on the recommendation over ef members I rented downfall. Good movie that little funny mustache looking man sure does talk fast when he gets pissed off so it got hard to watch the movie and read the fast subtitles. His staff triped me out. They thought he was an idiot but they sure did love him. I bet he had alot of fun with all the chicks down there. Hitler looked totally insane to me. Why didn't it show him doing all the meth I heard he did alot of meth.

Another thing I think that woman that killed her children was a total loser. They were goodlooking little nazis why would she kill them like that?

I still think german has got to be the uglyest languange in the world but I sure do like my new bmw.
 
Spanky11 said:
good to see that you saw a decent film.

you realise you hitler was, right, curling?

Either this is really bad language or something. What are you saying in the second sentence? You couldn't possibly say hitler was right are you?
 
Goddamn, have you all suddenly come down with brain damage? There's not a single comprehensible sentence in this thread.
 
i was watching a history channel piece on himmler the other night.

not only the ultimate demon, but the ultimate delusional, faggot, weakling, and coward at the end.

he's up for Most Pathetic Motherfucker in Hell.
 
curling said:
How come? Do they not think it is accurate or what?

Wow, uhhh well it's kind of because the goverment is trying to get away from the Nazi sterotype still. Also, the movie took an apathetic view of Hitler. It was in a way I guess you could say: pro-Hitler. To a certain extent. German government is still afraid to tell people where exactly his bunker was because they are afraid of Nazi's congregating there. Touchy situation, hard to explain. Maybe pintoca can help you out.
 
jackangel said:
i was watching a history channel piece on himmler the other night.

not only the ultimate demon, but the ultimate delusional, faggot, weakling, and coward at the end.

he's up for Most Pathetic Motherfucker in Hell.


Yes he is a coward. Most of the Nazi Generals and high ranking officials hung themselves. Very cowardly way to go out.
 
eat big said:
Yes he is a coward. Most of the Nazi Generals and high ranking officials hung themselves. Very cowardly way to go out.

YEa, I wonder why they did that. Why wouldn't they go out fighting. Seems like a bullet would hurt less than hanging.

I wonder again why they didn't show hitlers meth problem? And he sure did eat alot for somebody doing meth.
 
curling said:
YEa, I wonder why they did that. Why wouldn't they go out fighting. Seems like a bullet would hurt less than hanging.

I wonder again why they didn't show hitlers meth problem? And he sure did eat alot for somebody doing meth.


I didn't know he had a meth problem. But if he did, that is another way the movie can be viewed as apathetic.
 
eat big said:
I didn't know he had a meth problem. But if he did, that is another way the movie can be viewed as apathetic.

I wonder how could anybody be empathetic to a loser like him. I mean he didn't even care about his own people(how he mentioned young officers job is to die) and not caring about civilians. Plus he was a socialist just like those canadians.
 
curling said:
Plus he was a socialist just like those canadians.

Hitler was a socialist? That's a laugh. Just because his party had the word "Socialist" in their name doesn't mean that his policies resembled socialism in any way.
 
Mr. dB said:
Hitler was a socialist? That's a laugh. Just because his party had the word "Socialist" in their name doesn't mean that his policies resembled socialism in any way.

Well what was he then?
 
Top Bottom