Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weightloss and anavar

For those that are saying steroids do not make you lose weight or are not for fat loss:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25105998

If I am not mistaken, testosterone is a steroid. Granted, this study was done on people with low t and given trt to get to normal levels, it is going to be the same for people with normal levels taking supraphysiological doses.
I am looking really forward to the responses...
Cheers!
brother, OF COURSE you are going to see fat loss if you have low t and are then put on testosterone.. you are completely inhibited from burning fat with low t, you even wrote that KNOWING IT when you posted it... when you have low t, you have MANY MANY DANGEROUS issues going on and one of the main issues people have is the inability to burn fat... so, correcting the problem will obviously allow you to correct that issue

brother, OF COURSE you are going to see fat loss if you have low t and are then put on testosterone.. you are completely inhibited from burning fat with low t, you even wrote that KNOWING IT when you posted it... when you have low t, you have MANY MANY DANGEROUS issues going on and one of the main issues people have is the inability to burn fat... so, correcting the problem will obviously allow you to correct that issue
And as I also wrote, "it is going to be the same for people with normal levels taking supraphysiological doses."

Top Bottom