Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weighted Pushups

Weighted push ups are an excellent finisher to a chest/tricep routine. The ole drop and give me 20 takes on a whole new meaning when your partner lays a plate on you shoulder blades....

Glootz said:
Weighted push ups are an excellent finisher to a chest/tricep routine. The ole drop and give me 20 takes on a whole new meaning when your partner lays a plate on you shoulder blades....

Especially when their tris are already trashed, they are whining and you're forcing them to to do it like a great training partner:splat:

I defintely gotta give these a shot during my next chest routine to finish off my pecs!! I am thinking about finishing off with a few sets of dips then a few sets of regular push-ups though because I weigh 240 lbs. and push-ups get tough!!

I am really starting to wonder how good push-ups really are.. an all around basic exercise been around for hundreds of years they gotta work!!!
:D:D

I use to them when I was on Holdidays to stay in Shape. I would get my kids to climb on my back (they found it fun, and you start with 2, then 1 then none and it make a good drop set). But believe it or not I screwed up a tendon in my forearm that ran through my biceps(God I hate getting old). So I don't do those any more. But I do like to do regular push-ups suppersetted with Dips (Dips first - these weighted) to end my Chest workout.

MonStar,

If you really want to have fun with them, After your weighted dips do the pushups declined (with your feet up on a bench), then go straight to regular pushups and then to pushups from your knees (all done to exhaustion) . Do 3 sets of these and then roll over and die.

Strider

I use to have a really good workout partner and we always pushed each other hard. So I always got a good pump and was sore after chest. Since I started working out alone again, I was finding that I left the gym, not feeling I had pushed myself and was rarely sore. Since I started doing these to end my workout have that feeling back again. So does has it helped? I am pumped and sore, so I would have to say YES. (Aahh What a Feeling :D)

Top Bottom