Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Training And Cardio...please Answer

Sounds good to me. I don't see a problem, dunno if you'll be able to move after your workout but good luck anyway.

If I were you I would do a 30 minute cardio workout at the end of my workout in the morning rather then at night. Doing it at night is ok but in the morning is more effective.

Doing your cardio right after a weight workout is good for fat loss. Your body's primary energy source is glucose followed by fat. Your muscles use up the glucose faster (than areobics), so doing areobics right after will allow you to reach your fat burning zone quicker vs. doing your areobics at night. Just be careful not to overtrain, and to increase your protein intake if you do areobics.

Damn, there it is again....

I think everytime we see the word "OVERTRAIN" we all need to all Yell AAHHH !!!

It will be the new Secret word.

You can also do aerobics in the morning on an empty stomach, and come back later to do the weights. This is pretty effective for fat loss, while retaining muscle. I've lost 2" off my waist in less than 6 weeks doing it this way.

Sniperwolf said:
If I were you I would do a 30 minute cardio workout at the end of my workout in the morning rather then at night. Doing it at night is ok but in the morning is more effective.

agreed.

I'm not bulking right now, but I try to do 30 - 40 minutes of cardio after my workout. When I'm bulking, I only do cardio on certain days.

If you only have time for one, I'd run in the mornings and lift in the afternoon/evening (after work or school).

Top Bottom