Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Gainers??

ozzy123

Was considering buying a weight gainer to help with my bulking and am a little stuck on what is the best around for you money.
Seen this and think it looks alrite : Nutrisport Weight Gain

If anyone on here has any ideas of a better product or website please let me know.

Sion

Should post this in the supps forum mate for more responeses. No experience with that particular product but it looks ok for PWO as its a pure whey protein blen. If your looking for a shake to substitute as a MRP then try Reflex Nutrition - Instant Mass. Taste isn't great but is 80% casein 20% whey, has digestive enzymes, carbs are from organic barley and are low gi. In my experience not great tasting but good results and kept me feeling fuller for longer than any other shake i have used.

Was considering buying a weight gainer to help with my bulking and am a little stuck on what is the best around for you money.

If anyone on here has any ideas of a better product or website please let me know.

Sion

make your own

1 quart vanilla hagan daas vanilla ice cream put in microwave to soften
6 oreo cookies
6 tablespoons pnut butter
2 whole raw eggs
16 oz whole milk

blend it up and drink it youl get about 3 20 cups of liquid that has alittle over 3000 cals . Do that a few times a day with whole food meals inbetween and heavy lifting and you will blow up.

bentoverrow has the right idea. I've had generally bad experiences with weight gain formulas, meaning they just went to fat production. Maybe that's what some people want with a weight gainer, but I don't think most builders want this. With some cooking creativity, you can cram in a lot of muscle building calories without struggling or feeling like you're going to throw up from eating so much. Ground beef is great. You can do so much with it, and it's like a muscle growth formula on it's own. Tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers, meatloaf (not a big fan of this one though), and a whole ton of other stuff. In my experience, cooking is a big part of bbuilding, and the better you can cook, the more satisfying your gains are. Whey protein shakes are also great because they are mildly fat metabolizing and taste sweet so it's a great way to get your sweet fix without getting a bunch of fat.

2-3 scoops whey, 1 cup oats grinded in food proscessor or coffee grinder, olive oil/ flax oil. blend it all together and chug!

Sion

big blast made with whole milk 2x ed. and the rest of the gallon of milk spread throughout the day between meals.

Let me ADD some more options for ya!! I actually tried this recipe for Hardgainers and it worked very well, no BS!! This is NeedTo's recipe for weightgainers:

Better protein bar (weight gainer shake recipe)

Ingredients

1 1/2cups whole milk
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 servings of your favorite protein powder ( recipe uses eas 100% whey chocolate) I would use BIGBLAST in this spot!!
2 original recipe better protein bars.

Add all ingredents to a large blender. Mix on high for 30 seconds.

Total

1,405 cals

71.8 fat

97.7 carbs

103.4 protein

This is great for hard gainers and people looking to put on weight. Taste great and goes down easy. It is on the thicker side but you can thin it out by adding a half cup of water or a few ice cubs if you like.

Top Bottom