Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight Gainer & Protein

Lec

I was wondering... Since weight gainer has like 52 grams of protein in it (nlarge 2), is there a need for protein? I am trying to bulk up and I'm considering buying NLarge2, but I still have half of my Pure Whey protein shakes.

I was thinking that I should do protein during my cut phase, and weight gainer in my bulk phase. Is that how it is done, or are you supposed to take both?

Another question I have... I take my protein directly after my workout. But I heard someone say to take creatine first, then take the weight gainer 15 min later because the sugar and carbs help transport the creatine. So would doing the creatine/gainer thing be more effective than taking protein directly after my workout?

Thanks...

i take pro complex and nlarge 2 with water only. i take the nlarge2 after my workout since protein and carbs are key after a workout. in the morning and afternoon i use pro complex. it has 260 calories, 55g protein, 4g carbs and only 2g fat. i am cutting now so this works good for me. if your bulking go with the nlarge 2. its the best weight gainer you can get. how many shakes will you be taking a day? there are a lot of carbs in the nlarge so i would not take more than 2 a day at most. my friend was taking like 4 servings a day with milk. 2880 calories and over 350g carbs a day with just the nlarge. ge got fat from his daliy meals and the shakes. i would buy the nlarge and depending on how many shakes a day, another protein with high protein and low carbs. eat, eat, eat and drink 1+ gallons of water a day. hope this helps. devil..

Well I am planning for Size Powder from protein factory:

20% MCT 60%
20% YOLK
20% Ion exchange whey isolate
20% Soy XT
20% Isoflax

Serving Size 80 grams 1 cup (Servings per pound, 6)
Protein 30 grams
Carbs 15 grams
Fat 24 grams

Calories 400

Anybody tried that before .......... if so how was the result and how many servings a day did U take.

How would U compare N Large 2 with Size Powder.

you need 1.5 - 2grms of protein per body weight and 2.5 - 3.5 grms of carbs per body weight to grow. Must gainers are loaded with carbs and sugars you do not need. I ussually just supplement with just protein and get everything else with solid foods... check out the myomax gain though, nice ratio of protein, carbs and fat! I don't believe taking creatine with your protein after your workout is bad, I get better results from creatine that way!
SEE YA!
;)

The best weight gainer in my opinion is this stuff called Cytogainer from cytosport. its got like 52 g of protein in it and no sugar or added dextrose or anything like that. also has 3 g of creatine and glutamine. very good shit.

Cytogainer consists basically of Maltodextrin, which has a Glycemic Index of 105, that's even higher than pure dextrose (glucose). This will also give you an unwanted sugar rush and a subsequent fat gain.

Testoman

Top Bottom