Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Week 2 of Test/Dbol - CAN'T get sore!

sundevil04

Just ended week 2 of my first cycle, 250mg test 2x/week and 20mg Dbol/day and I cannot get sore. I've been increasing weight and number of sets with each workout and I'm still ready to go the following day. I'll have some very minor soreness the following day but I can train 7 days a week. Question is will I overtrain in doing so or should I just train as much as my body will allow while on?

1. Age, training history/goals? 2. If you're adding sets/reps/weight then you're making progress 3. 'The Pump' or soreness can be misleading. 4. What most folks consider overtraining really isn't.

Sore/pump is not meaning at you grow (and if you don't get it, that your not growing) If you can add weight and reps you are making progress, if you're not growing you need to add calc's :) ..

Soreness = DOMS
Delayed onset muscle soreness
wich does not mean that if you dont have soreness you havent trained hard enough.

dont get hung up on soreness or over rely on this as an indicator as to how you cycle will treat you.
i presume you are not doing 7 days of resistance training ?....that would be counter productive and most likely over training.

you are only 2 weeks in...enjoy the cycle ,eat well and train hard - you will see some nice gains.

Top Bottom