Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water vs. Water with Lemon.

slickdadd

I'm trying to get my gf to drink a lot more water as of late, and she really likes it better with Lemon, as you would get in many restaurants. Is this anything to fret over? Is this going to bring the same benefits as drinking a lot of water on its own?

Yea, a little lemon wont make much of a difference. She will prob drink double the water that way so its a lot better.

if it is real lemon, it is OK

Yea, i forgot to add that "lemon water" is a lot different than a glass of water that you squeeze a little lemon into. If she likes that flavor there are a few good ones out there that are bottled too, like propel fitness water, fruit 2 O, and others.

real lemon juice and water would be a good start. And the added benefit of the lemon juice is that it is a diuretic and will help in loss of water weight as well, if she is trying to loose weight.

Lemon's not a bad idea actually.

What's nice in the morning is warm/hot water with lemon and if you need to add some splenda.

Oh and it's good for your skin...

:)

As long as he's not dating the girl from the fosters beer ad(crushes beer can on head) then I dont think he has to worry about her smashing the lemon into pieces and blinding him with it.

Top Bottom