fiesta_bhoy said:i dont use injectiables but can u not kill urself injecting stuff with air bubbles in it?
fiesta_bhoy said:i dont use injectiables but can u not kill urself injecting stuff with air bubbles in it?
DRRman said:I've asked doctors about this after my surgeries when im hooked up to IV's...it would take an IMMENSE amount of air bubbles to kill you the doctors said....i asked this because looking at the IV tube it is FULL of air bubbles....take a look next time you have one....its all air bubbles...so that is a myth bro
gchiild said:I've shot tap water IV, with 10 units of air!
DRRman said:LOL....i take it you've had a drug problem somewhere down the line!!
DRRman said:I've asked doctors about this after my surgeries when im hooked up to IV's...it would take an IMMENSE amount of air bubbles to kill you the doctors said....i asked this because looking at the IV tube it is FULL of air bubbles....take a look next time you have one....its all air bubbles...so that is a myth bro
DRRman said:I've asked doctors about this after my surgeries when im hooked up to IV's...it would take an IMMENSE amount of air bubbles to kill you the doctors said....i asked this because looking at the IV tube it is FULL of air bubbles....take a look next time you have one....its all air bubbles...so that is a myth bro
gchiild said:I've shot tap water IV, with 10 units of air!
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














