Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Was Arnold a big drinker?

doubletricep

How much alcohol Arnold consumed in his younger days?

I have heard that he drank quite a bit. Is this true? 70-s and 80-s were a big party scene.

There is a scene at the end of the "Come Back" video where he is drinking bourbon, but for the most part drinking alcohol while taking any type of AAS is a tragically bad idea. Bad for your physique, bad for your health, incredibly bad for your liver.

No, but it may be interesting to some people. Like me

i think its a dangerous question.. if he did drink then guys will think its okay to drink.. Arnold had amazing genetics. its a mistake to assume just because he did drink that its okay to drink. alcohol is counter productive to health and muscle building especially

its like zyzz who did clen. now every kid wants to do clen, never mind he is dead.

i think its a dangerous question.. if he did drink then guys will think its okay to drink.. Arnold had amazing genetics. its a mistake to assume just because he did drink that its okay to drink. alcohol is counter productive to health and muscle building especially

its like zyzz who did clen. now every kid wants to do clen, never mind he is dead.

You forgot going to festivals coked and molly'd up lol

I know he smoked some pot at the end of pumping iron. I don't think that people who are into fitness/bodybuilding will start binge drinking just because Schwarzenagger might have done so back in his competition days. But then again, I see people like Bostin Loyd who put virtually every compound and PED into their body so long as some pro bodybuilder somewhere uses it.

Top Bottom