Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

War against the fog!

I don't know about the rest of the state, but in parts of San Diego there are weed shops in almost every shopping center. If you look in the local reader mag, there are about 10 pages of adds for all the local shops offering freebies for a $20 donation or instant referrals.

This is a pretty big deal. There are tons of farms growing MJ as legit jobs in Cali and Colorado. The problem is that a huge amount of these local farmers sell to people who traffic it to other states. I've seen it first hand as, I'm sure, have thousands of others. One of my friends, more of an acquaintance, got busted hauling a few pounds into the midwest. His lawyer tried to pull the "Oh he's legal in Cali" deal and the judge wasn't having it. Pled out to a felony, but no jail time. He got lucky cuz he had some shrooms as well. He basically got fined his ass off (paid them off).

they should legalize everyone to do what they want except kill. i don't give a shit if someone wants to smoke pot, as long as they share :)

they should legalize everyone to do what they want except kill. i don't give a shit if someone wants to smoke pot, as long as they share :)

And as long as no one else has to pay for it.

I'd be fine with legalizing everything if that happened.

Top Bottom