Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wanting to learn about doing my own diet

blondey

High End Bro
Platinum
Any help or advice on the following will be greatly appreciated.

I'm training for figure comps (was orgionally going to compete in Nov. but have decided to compete closer to nationals next year to put on more muscle before I rip right down.)

Currently I'm at 53kg's and are about 12%BF. I've been seeing a nutrsionalist for a while, but want to learn about doing this for myself - a friend has recommened a book called the Almanac and going onto a Keto diet, and also some form of trainingg where you train heavy for the first three days and then lift light on your last two training days during the week?

Any advice or books out there that you know of that will help me to learn more about my friends recommendations?:confused:

If you are looking to put on a little muscle, then you do not need to be doing any kind of dieting at all, there is no need for keto, unless you are doing it before a show etc. Since you have plenty of time before you compete, you need to focus on taking in plenty of protein and complex carbs, and training hard.....keep searching for pre-contest diets and you can try out a few, but if you want to put on some good quality muscle I would try to eat 5-6 meals a day, at least 1-1.5 grams of protein per lb, and nice amount of complex carbs as well. What is your diet like now???

blondey said:
Any help or advice on the following will be greatly appreciated.

I'm training for figure comps (was orgionally going to compete in Nov. but have decided to compete closer to nationals next year to put on more muscle before I rip right down.)

Currently I'm at 53kg's and are about 12%BF. I've been seeing a nutrsionalist for a while, but want to learn about doing this for myself - a friend has recommened a book called the Almanac and going onto a Keto diet, and also some form of trainingg where you train heavy for the first three days and then lift light on your last two training days during the week?

Any advice or books out there that you know of that will help me to learn more about my friends recommendations?:confused:
if you follow the most common low carb diets, you should lift mon,tue,fri and eat carbs only from late fri to late sat to avoid fat being laid on-12%BF sounds close to excellent for a female

When you do a search on Fitnesschick only one thread comes up and it has nothing to do with diet?

Star

My bad--wrong board.

Here's what she wrote:

kay, sorry for the delay......here is a sample...

AM cardio on an empty stomach
Meal 1- 8 am-7 eggwhite omlet with salsa and 1 cup oatmeal(old fashioned
quaker oats)

Meal 2- 11:00- Whey Protein shake with 1 tblsp of crazy richards all natural
peanut butter(need the fat)

Meal 3-1:00- 2 grilled chicken breasts with 1 cup of steamed broccoli and 1 cup
of brown rice

Meal #4-3:30- MRP(low carb)

Meal #5-5:30-One of my healthy recipies---lately I have been doing this one a
lot- mix either 1 pkg of cooked ground chicken breasts, turkey breast or 93%
lean ground beef(once well drained), with about 2 cups of brown rice, seasoned
with chili powder, salsa, and optional steamed broccoli, for a pretty tasty
healthy meal.(plus leftovers!)

Meal 6-7:30- Either another omlet with diced chicken breast or ground chicken
breast, and salsa, or a grilled chicken salad(about 2 breasts).

Meal 7-10:00-Whey Protein shake with 1 tblsp c.r.peanut butter.

Hope it helps....not the tastiest in the world, but it works!

Top Bottom