Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Wanting More..."

Every 6 weeks or so I get so I just can't stand the sight of another chicken breast, so I splurge on some swordfish or something. Every 6 months or so I get so I just don't feel like going to the gym. So let myself get some extra sleep or go out and get wild and then get back in the gym. Bottom line is remembering how good it feels when everything is "on" - tight ass, strong lifting, energy up the yingyang, and a great outlook on life! Dlady - its good to be reminded of that...!

Sometimes we end up taking a few side streets on the journey to "The Ultimate Place" (how ever you define it), but that just means you have to pull out your map and spend a little time mapping out how to get back to the main road. And also to remember that sometimes you end up backtracking a little, but as long as you're heading in the right direction, you will get there.

And what a ride it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Congrats to you DLady27

Im with you DLady27...........its a never ending journey towards perfection, that doesnt even exists......but its certainly fascinating to see your body transform before your eyes........I will never be perfect but at least I will try my best.

In the beginning you work to get that foundation of muscle. After that, it takes the rest of your life to refine it.

Top Bottom