Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wanted: over iphone/iPod/palringo/forum trainer

ih8uselessppl

Hey there.. I know this is a weird question to ask but I was wondering if someone could coach me through messages during the summer... I will give you my body fat, height, weight, bmi, bmr, supplements, diet, routines, everything you need to know. My goal is to look as much as Zyzz as possible by September.. I would also like it to be someone who knows what the f**k they're talking about when it would come Down to bulking and cutting and targeting specific muscle groups while still gaining overall body muscle.. My biggest situation would be eliminating abdominal fat and gaining abdominal muscle. I'm also well aware that you cannot spot target fat, you have to lower your fat throughout your body. Thank you for your help

I will also provide current pictures ASAP, pictures of how I want to look.. And progress pictures throughout the summer ofcourse

Abdominal fat is 1 thing brother, cardio. Do it 4-5 days a week, eliminate all bad carbs, run calorie deficit, and stick with it. It's not a quick process by any means, and working abdominal muscles will only make you look fatter if you are not getting proper cardio sessions in.

I'm battling the same thing, but with dedication and patience, it all pays off.

yo dude, its not to hard. u want to know what the fuck ur talking about. sign in here in ur spare time and start reading. start asking questions. and you will get smart quick. bug the mods, they are smart ppl. they arent mods cuz they took a course at some stupid school or whatever. they are mods cuz they know there shit, they live this lifestyle and know what the fuck they are doing.

StrongLifts 5x5: How to Gain Raw Muscle And Brute Strength | StrongLifts.com

there is a great basic routine to start with. if u look thru the site they even have spreadsheets you can print off and keep track of everything. if u are serious write down everything about the workout. how many sets, how many reps per set. how many were done good, how many u struggled on in the end, etc. log your diet. u can learn alot about urself by reading ur logs. do cardio as well. liftin gets ur heartrate up, but burning fat needs cardio.

read up and down the diet forum. i believe 40% protein %40 carbs %20 fats is a good normal diet to keep. i run 50 pro 20 carbs 30 fats when cutting. eat whole foods. dont rely on shakes for protein. no sugars, colas, salts or any form of garbage. a good diet can be quite plain and boring till u really learn about whats good and what isnt and you find some good recipes. quick answer! post a thread on healthy easy recipes. lots of members have some gooders. cheappinz is a member who uses easy, idiot proof, healthy cooking.

im coming off serious time off with injury and am going thru the same thing. fatloss and muscle gain. it takes time. but if u stick with it you will meet your goals bro. good luck

CoBra

I would add that everyone should read and own Strength Training Anatomy, and Starting Strength. These are some of the foundation books for training, and don't cost a lot. If you don't know your muscular and skeletal anatomy, there is no way in the world you can train effectively, ie you have no idea what muscle groups work in a squat, in what order, and how simple adjustments or variations can make significant changes.

^^^^^ quote from BBLAZER in another thread on here. u want to know what u r talking about. buy and read mother fucker.

also google bmr calculator, google what that is and how to adjust your caloric intake to your bmr in accordance with your goals. eating well isnt the only thing diet wise u need to do. u need to know how much to eat. here is a calorie counting website

Calorie Count Search - basa

here is a great thread by mod RADAR

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...-build-muscle-loose-fat-then-read-712503.html

ignore the basa thing on calorie count. that was just the last thing i looked up before i favourited that site, so basa always comes up

Sorry bro but I don't think anyone is gonna coach you through the phone... However, if you make a log in the weightlifting thread, people will help you with everything you need. I have a log and so do a lot of other people and we all follow each other/give advice

i think some of the mods and elite members ould coach him thru email or private message on here. not a steo by step of every little thing but ppl will help u. and other than that, read up bro. post thread askin anything u can think of

Top Bottom