Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Want to run a bulker

Bourget

Member
So far I've ran two cutters with very good results. Right now I'm 42yrs old, 6'2" 240lbs with approx. 12% BF. I've had 18.5 in arms(Bi's) and a 55in chest for a long time now. I wanna add some size. I've read about dbol, deca and var. Can you guys advise on a good bulker that wont blow me up with too much water weight?

First cycle:
1-12 500mg Test E

Second and third:
1-12 500mg Test E
1-12 400mg EQ
7-12 300mg Tren Hex
7-12 Proviron 50mg ED
7-12 Winny 50mg ED
 
jagerbombme said:
1-12 test enanthate or cypionate 500mg
1-12 deca 500mg
1-6 dbol 50mg
actually...id agree with yours more...deca is a bulker and so is e or c...and dbol is also a bulker....

but bro not talking to u jagerbombme...talking to bourget...
in order to run dbol....

get some armosain or armidex to keep the water off...and also helps with gyno
and run hcg and nolva as well...
 
it could. doesn't have to be. my brothers ran it that way 3X and had no issues. some on here say yes, it should. i've not ran that stack yet but everyone says thats the king bulker stack.
 
jagerbombme said:
1-12 test enanthate or cypionate 500mg
1-12 deca 500mg
1-6 dbol 50mg

If you can't grow on this......

:splat:

You are an idiot..

T-Matt
 
1 - 14 Sust 750 mg /week
1 - 12 Deca 500 mg /week
1 - 14 EQ 500 mg/week
1 - 6 Dbol 60 mg ED
AIFM + Dostinex(if needed)

PCT: AIFM, Clomid and HCG
 
Top Bottom