Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to lose 30 pounds and trim up

especially because of Prom of all things

Well now, Prom isn't really the reason I'm doing this. I've been wanting to look good for a long time, but now I finally have the time and motivation to do it. I understand what everyone says about it being too early for roids, and I'm not going to play with them.

I should have Body For Life later this week, so I'll be taking a look at what it says.

Keep the great suggestions coming in, this is the only place I've found where I can get real advice without people just trying to sell me things.

Don't just look at it, read through it. It outlines everything you need to understand to lead you to success. Good Luck.

yea this is a good board with legit guys on here who will help. If you got the motivation wake early before school and run around the block a few miles before breakfast---buy a stopwatch and do 30 min of walk/jogging to begin with and gradually get up to 60-70 minutes. Add light lifting at evenings to keep muscle tone. I did this all through high school back when. Eat at least 6 clean meals a day--lots of chicken, brocolli, etc and cut out all sweets (soda, cookies and crap like that)..since your not working out if you shock your body right away with clean eating and exercise then you will lose weight nicely.

Top Bottom